By using this Website or by placing any purchase orders using the Website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein. Only upon acceptance of the terms contained herein, you will be entitled to submit electronic orders. Any violation of the terms will result in termination of your account.
By registering with the Website you can access or view the prices, product inventories, and submit purchase orders electronically. You are responsible for using the Website in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account password. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time.
You shall not do any of the following or permit any other third parties to do any of the following:
(a) Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane information of any kind, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, state, national or international law, including without limitation, export control laws and regulations;
(b) Post or transmit any information or software that the sender is aware contains a virus, worm, or other harmful component;
(c) Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without obtaining the permission of the copyright owner or right holder;
(d) Account sharing, including, without limitation, letting third parties use your account and password.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Aunt Fannie, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms contained in these terms & conditions, at any time. Any such modifications or changes will immediately become effective upon posting of such changes. Your continued access or use of this Website will imply your full acceptance of the same. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms & Conditions and additional terms or notices posted on the Website.
You agree to pay the full price for all Products you purchase from the Website. We reserve the right to charge extra charges for your credit card or PayPal account for any products purchased from the Website. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing us with a valid credit card or PayPal account details for payment of all fees.
When you visit the Website or send any emails to us, you will be communicating electronically with us. By such electronic communication you agree to receive such communications from us electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and your acceptance to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all transactions you enter into on the Website, and all records including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, and applications.
We send all new users a welcome email to verify their new account and confirm their password and username. Established users will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Customers can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of each email.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. Out of respect for our users privacy we provide a way to opt-out of these communications via the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of each email.
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send users an email. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account we reply via email or phone, in accordance with the user’s wishes.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSES
This Website and the entire contents contained on this Website, including but not limited to: text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, are the sole and exclusive property of Aunt Fannie, Inc. All such contents and materials are protected by domestic and international copyright and trademark laws. You hereby agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any portion of the Website or any contents contained on the Website without the prior expressed written consent of Aunt Fannie, Inc.
Aunt Fannie, Inc grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and make use of the contents or information available on the Website for your personal use and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Aunt Fannie, Inc. You may not reproduce, duplicate, adapt, copy, sell, resell, transmit or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose this Website or any portion of this Website without the express written consent of Aunt Fannie, Inc. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any way. Aunt Fannie, Inc authorizes you to view and download the information and materials available on this Website only for your personal, non-commercial use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
This website and related information is provided by website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Aunt Fannie makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind, or as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Aunt Fannie, Inc disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Aunt Fannies, Inc does not warrant that this website, its servers, or email sent from website are free of viruses or other harmful components. Aunt Fannie, Inc will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Website uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website. Aunt Fannie, Inc assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content of this site. In the event that a product is listed at incorrect price or with other incorrect information, Aunt Fannie, Inc shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed incorrectly. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
For your convenience Aunt Fannie, Inc may provide links to third party websites operated by other entities on the Website. If you use such third party sites, you will leave this Website. If you decide to visit any linked third party website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Aunt Fannie, Inc. does not make any warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Any third party links do not imply that Aunt Fannie, Inc sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with any linked third party websites.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for products or services. It could also include processing purchases or other transactions.
- To Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your personal information to make our Platform, products and services better. We may also use your personal information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your personal information to better understand what products interest you.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback or notifying you if you win a promotion.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
- To Determine Your Eligibility. We may use your personal information to verify your identity or determine your eligibility for some of our products, services and promotions. For example, this may include verifying your age, date of birth and state of residence. If you apply for a job through our Platform, we may use the personal information you provide to evaluate your application.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might use your personal information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may also use your personal information to send you electronic communications, including through email or text message.
- For Interest-Based Advertising. We and our third party partners may engage in interest-based advertising using personal information gathered across multiple websites, devices, or other platforms to serve you relevant advertising on our Platform or on other sites, services and mobile applications or on other devices you may use. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the “Online Advertising and Third Party Tracking” section below.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and consumers who use our products and services. It may also include protecting our Platform.
- To Send Push Notifications. If you use our mobile apps, we may send you push notifications about new products or special offers.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
AUNT FANNIE’S REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at auntfannies.com by a person (a “Referred Customer”) who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person for example, by using a different email address.
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order on auntfannies.com
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $10 coupons.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Aunt Fannie’s’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Aunt Fannie’s’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Aunt Fannie’s’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Aunt Fannie’s reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Aunt Fannie’s Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Aunt Fannie’s reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
AUNT FANNIE’S AMBASSADOR PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Brand Ambassadors must be in compliance with all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
As a Brand Ambassador, I understand and agree to the following:
- I am at least 18 years old.
- I am not an employee, agent, franchisee, or partner of Aunt Fannie’s. I cannot act on behalf of Aunt Fannie’s and my posts are entirely my own ideas. I do not have any authority to incur debt, obligation, or liability on behalf of Aunt Fannie’s.
- I will share the brand message on social networks to the best of my ability.
- I understand that I may not receive monetary compensation or gift cards for use of my images or videos used on Aunt Fannie’s social media networks, marketing material or website.
- I agree and understand that if any of their communications associated with this promotion (marketing, websites, blog posts, videos, audios, emails, Instagram posts, Facebook posts, etc.) are deemed offensive or inappropriate, that I will be deemed, at the sole discretion of the Company, ineligible to participate in any and all Brand Ambassador promotions or activities. I will then be disqualified from receiving any further recognition, communication or free products from Aunt Fannie’s.
Aunt Fannie’s reserves the unconditional right to accept or deny any Brand Ambassador.