Vinegar Wash Floor Cleaners
You could eat off the floor. But please don’t. Our super-effective formulas are non-toxic and made with safe, MICROBIOMIC™ ingredients.
• Commercial-grade cleaning power makes fast work of tough messes.
• Smells clean not chemical-y.
• Never tested on animals.
WE ARE MICROCOSMIC™
Each of us is our own microbiome, with gazillions of invisible allies that keep us healthy, safe and strong. Your home has a microbiome, too. Even “natural” products can disrupt it. Our Vinegar Wash Floor Cleaner will safely free your floors from dirt, grease and grime.
Mix ½ cup (4 oz) of Aunt Fannie’s Vinegar Wash Floor Cleaner into 2 gallons of water. Soak mop head in solution as appropriate. Repeat as necessary. Haziness or cloudiness with our formulations will often occur naturally. Enjoy! While vinegar can tackle a majority of the household, it’s important to test first on an inconspicuous spot.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If contact with eyes occurs, flush with water thoroughly. This product is non-toxic but please keep it out of reach of children.
• Eucalyptus: White Distilled Vinegar, Sugar Surfactant (myristyl glucoside), Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Mint Oil, Orange Terpenes, Spearmint Oil
• Fresh Lime Mint: White Distilled Vinegar, Sugar Surfactant (myristyl glucoside), Lemon Oil, Litsea Cubeba Oil, Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil
• Lavender: White Distilled Vinegar, Sugar Surfactant (myristyl glucoside), Rosemary Oil, Lavandin Grosso Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil
• Sweet Mandarin: White Distilled Vinegar, Sugar Surfactant (myristyl glucoside), Grapefruit Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Mandarin Oil, Orange Oil
• Bright Lemon: Distilled White Vinegar, Sugar Surfactant (Caprylyl/Myristyl Glucoside), Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Peppermint Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Spearmint Oil (sold exclusively at Grove Collaborative)