Vinegar Wash Floor Cleaners
You could eat off the floor. But please don’t. Our super-effective formulas are non-toxic and made with safe, microbiomic ingredients.
• Commercial-grade cleaning power makes fast work of tough messes and unwanted germs.
• Smells clean not chemical-y.
• Never tested on animals.
CLEAN IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.
Each of us is our own microbiome, with gazillions of invisible allies that keep us healthy, safe and strong. Your home has a microbiome, too. Even “natural” products can disrupt it. We get rid of the bad—dirt, food, unwanted germs—without getting rid of the good stuff.
Mix 1/2 cup (4 oz) of Aunt Fannie’s Vinegar Wash Floor Cleaner into 2 gallons of water. Soak mop head in solution, wring it and mop. Repeat as necessary. While this is safe for many surfaces, it’s extremely important to test first on an inconspicuous spot. Not recommended for unsealed wood or stone floors.
Avoid eye contact. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes well with water. Our products may get a little hazy or cloudy over time. It’s OK—they still work! Embrace the evolution.
• Eucalyptus: White Distilled Vinegar, Sugar Surfactant (myristyl glucoside), Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Mint Oil, Orange Terpenes, Spearmint Oil
• Fresh Lime Mint: White Distilled Vinegar, Sugar Surfactant (myristyl glucoside), Lemon Oil, Litsea Cubeba Oil, Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil
• Lavender: White Distilled Vinegar, Sugar Surfactant (myristyl glucoside), Rosemary Oil, Lavandin Grosso Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil
• Sweet Mandarin: White Distilled Vinegar, Sugar Surfactant (myristyl glucoside), Grapefruit Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Mandarin Oil, Orange Oil
|Dimensions||2.35 x 5.18 x 7.66 in|
|Choose a Product|