We moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Aunt Fannie’s via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, data and more!
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn a 10% commission when a customer purchases Aunt Fannie’s using your referral link or code.
We payout affiliate commissions in USD directly to your PayPal account in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $20.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so go nuts!
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your PayPal account with our payouts service.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. We do not offer recurring referrals.
The details in summary:
- You’ll receive 10% commission for every new sale you refer
- Minimum payout balance of $20.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out to your bank account or debit card
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase Aunt Fannie’s, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $20.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Aunt Fannie’s. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the Aunt Fannie’s affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Aunt Fannie’s. As an affiliate you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have not purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and it has been less than 30 days since you purchased an extension license, your application may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Aunt Fannie’s will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Aunt Fannie’s and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
Please don’t leave us! We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Aunt Fannie’s to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote Aunt Fannie’s, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months. But we don’t even want to go there right now, right?! Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
Aunt Fannie’s Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote Aunt Fannie’s is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Aunt Fannie’s and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about running a membership site and then mention Aunt Fannie’s.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Aunt Fannie’s, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Post about us on Instagram with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about running a membership site with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. 🙂 But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Aunt Fannie’s may not be promoted on coupon or deal sites. Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for Aunt Fannie’s, so this method adds no value to Aunt Fannie’s.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited. Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads and using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Promoting misleading or incorrect information is prohibited. Any promotional activity that shares incorrect or misleading information will result in affiliate account deactivation. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting Aunt Fannie’s, please contact us.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, ads, emails, comments... any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Aunt Fannie’s. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Aunt Fannie’s. Affiliates aren’t employees of Aunt Fannie’s, and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Aunt Fannie’s is prohibited. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Aunt Fannie’s site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Aunt Fannie’s is prohibited (and super uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us. 🙂
(And yeah, we know 100% isn’t an actual number. 😛 You get what we mean!)
Consequences of prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Aunt Fannie’s. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Aunt Fannie, Inc. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Phew! Sound good? Great! Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!